The Kenjya-Trusant Group (KTG) pays a flat fee towards your medical costs and you pay the difference between what KTG covers and your selected options. There are over a dozen medical options to choose from.
- Health Plan: National HMO and PPO plans from Aetna, Kaiser, and several regional health plans. Over 10 different health plans available.
- Dental Plan: National Dental Preferred Option (DPO) plans provided by vendors including Delta Dental, Aetna, Guardian, and MetLife – as well as less expensive, regional DMO Plans.
- Vision Plan: Nationwide network of vision care professionals available through a choice of vendors including Aetna Vision and VSP.
Employee Referral Bonus
Generous referral award program for the hiring of a colleague or acquaintance.
Flexible Spending Account
Employee set-aside of pre-tax dollars for eligible dependent care services and non-reimbursed medical expenses.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Investments in a Principal 401K retirement plan, with the company matching your contribution, up to 4% of your base salary, vested after two years. Post tax dollars may also be contributed to a Principal Roth plan.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ten national holidays each year, plus flexible PTO plans to meet your specific needs. PTO is an all purpose time-off policy that combines traditional vacation, personal days, and sick leave plans into a single policy. KTG also offers Bereavement Leave and time off for official Jury Duty.
Disability and Life Insurance
Short-term and long-term disability policies payout a percentage of your base salary. MetLife group term life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance with coverage equal to your base pay. Supplemental, employee-paid life, and AD&D insurance is also available.
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program providing confidential, professional counseling for stress, substance abuse, family problems, and other related issues. Up to three free financial or legal counseling sessions per year.
Education and Training Assistance
Eligible KTG employees receive up to $3,000 per calendar year for pre-approved education and/or training expenses including: post-secondary degree programs, professional development courses, seminars, and conferences, professional licenses and certifications, and related professional association dues.
- Direct deposit to up to five different bank accounts
- Self-serve website with pay, health, and leave information
- Discounts on alternative healing methods such as massage and acupuncture
- Credit union membership
- Recreational discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Rental car discounts
Kenjya-Trusant is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.