Kenjya-Trusant’s Information Technology team possesses the business, analytical, technical, and project management skills needed to successfully deliver a vast array of IT services and solutions. We have an entire business unit dedicated to designing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining Enterprise-level systems for the Intelligence Community through the EPM III, Information Assurance and Technical Services (IATS), and Vulnerability Analysis and Operations (VAO) contract vehicles. Kenjya-Trusant’s IT focus is to manage “unstructured” data, ensure secure access to critical data, and streamline enterprise systems and processes.
We manage Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems using EMC Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM Content Manager, and Alfresco. Our Full Life-cycle IT Support includes Requirements Analysis, Information Architecture and Business Process Design, Project and Program Management, Custom Software and Web Development, and Implementation, Maintenance, and Support. Significant achievements include:
- Kenjya-Trusant was integral in incorporating the IC system engineering practices, a byproduct of the IEEE System Standards, throughout all system engineering evolutions at an IC customer.
- Providing systems engineering support to accelerate the movement of cross-domain clients to a centralized Enterprise-wide Cross Domain Service (ECDS) (Robust Enterprise-wide Cross Domain Capabilities).
- Providing systems engineering support that addresses and fixes the capability gaps that would interrupt the seamless and transparent discovery and/or retrieval of information and services between different security domain environments (i.e. NIPRNet, SIPRNet, and JWICS).
- Kenjya-Trusant provides end-to-end, Enterprise operation of networks and IT assets and develops a single, integrated IT infrastructure as a means to deliver consistent configurations and operations, and provide greater overall network reliability, availability, and security for DOE user communities. Kenjya-Trusant provides network administration and maintenance for multiple classified Government networks at various classification levels.
- Kenjya-Trusant has provided 24×7/365 service desk support across the DoD and IC. We leverage the Remedy ticketing system, Converged Management Application, and TelePresence Management Suite. Kenjya-Trusant practices a proactive service desk function rather than a usual reactive approach. Our service desk personnel are responsible for tracking issue metrics such as different levels, duration to correct the issue, issues per day, etc. These metrics are reported to the staff during regularly scheduled meetings and presented in dashboard format.
- Kenjya-Trusant has provided specialists and experts in:
- Application Development
- Database Administration/Architecture
- Systems Engineering
- Network/Security/Website Engineering
- General Software Engineering
- Data Analysts
- IT Program and Project Managers